How to Maintain and Repair Injection Plastic Parts Molding-SWE Plastic Mold
Compared with other Plastic Mould, Injection Plastic Molding has a more complex and precise structure, and requires higher operation and maintenance products. Therefore, in the whole production process, the use of positive solutions and careful maintenance and maintenance maintain the normal production of the enterprise. It is of great significance to improve the efficiency of enterprises.
1. Select suitable molding equipment to determine reasonable process conditions. If the injection molding machine is too small, it will not meet the requirements. Too much is a waste of energy, and the Injected Plastic Mold or template will be damaged due to improper clamping force adjustment. At the same time, the efficiency is reduced.
When selecting the injection machine, the maximum injection amount, the effective distance of the tie rod, the mold mounting size on the template, the maximum mold thickness, the minimum mold thickness, the template stroke, the ejection mode, the ejection stroke, the injection pressure, the clamping force, etc. should be performed. Verification, can be used after the request is sufficient. Reasonable determination of process conditions is also one of the correct use of Mold Plastic. The clamping force is too high, the injection pressure is too high, the injection rate is too fast, and the mold temperature is too high, which will cause damage to the service life of the mold.
2. Plastics Mould installed the injection machine, you must first run the empty mold. Observe whether the operation of each part is flexible, whether there is abnormal phenomenon, the ejection stroke, whether the opening stroke is in place, whether the parting surface is tightly matched when the mold is closed, and whether the pressure plate screw is tightened.
3. When using Plastic Molds, keep the normal temperature and work at normal temperature to extend the service life of the mold.
4. The sliding parts on the Plastic Mould, such as the guide post, the return pin, the push rod, the core, etc., should be observed at any time, regularly check, scrub and fill the grease at the right time, especially when the temperature is high in summer, the minimum is added per shift. Two oils to ensure that these slides are flexible and prevent tight seizures.
5. Before each mold clamping, it should be noted that whether the cavity is cleaned or not, no residual products or any other foreign objects are allowed. It is strictly forbidden to use hard tools during cleaning to prevent the surface of the cavity from being damaged.
6. Cavity surface has special requirements of the mold, the surface roughness Ra is less than or equal to 0.2cm, absolutely can not be wiped by hand or cotton, apply compressed air, or use advanced napkins and high-grade cotton wool to gently rub the alcohol wipe.
7. The surface of the cavity should be cleaned regularly. Injection Plastic Parts Mold will decompose the low molecular compound corrosion of the Plastic Molding Making cavity during the molding process, so that the surface of the bright cavity gradually becomes dull and reduces the quality of the product. Therefore, it is necessary Regular scrubbing, scrubbing can be dried in time after scrubbing with alcohol or ketones.
8. When the operation needs to be temporarily stopped, the Plastic Parts Molding should be closed to prevent the cavity and the core from being exposed to prevent accidental damage. The downtime is expected to exceed 24 hours, and the surface of the cavity and core should be sprayed. Rust oil or mold release agent, especially in wet areas and rainy seasons, should be rust-proofed for a short time.
The moisture in the air will reduce the surface quality of the cavity and the surface quality of the product will decrease. When the mold is used again, the oil on the mold should be removed and wiped clean before use. The cleaned compressed air required by the mirror surface is dried and then dried with hot air. Otherwise, the product will be oozing out during molding and the product will be defective.
9. Start up after temporary shutdown. After opening the mold, check whether the slider limit is moved. If no abnormality is found, the mold can be closed. In short, be careful before starting the machine, not careless.
10. In order to extend the service life of the cooling channel, the compressed water should be used to remove the water in the cooling channel immediately after the mold is deactivated. Use a small amount of oil to put into the mouth of the nozzle, and then blow it with compressed air to make all the cooling pipes have a layer. Anti-rust oil layer.
11. Carefully check the working status of each control component during work to prevent abnormalities in the auxiliary system, heating, and maintenance of the control system is especially important for hot runner molds. At the end of each production cycle, rod heaters, belt heaters, and thermocouples should be measured with the mother-in-law and compared with the technical description of the mold to ensure that the function is intact. At the same time, the control loop may be tested by an ammeter mounted in the loop. The oil in the hydraulic cylinder for core pulling is drained as much as possible, and the nozzle is sealed to prevent the hydraulic oil from leaking out or polluting the surrounding environment during storage and transportation.
12. If the mold is heard abnormally or other abnormal conditions occur during production, it should be stopped immediately. The mold maintenance personnel shall conduct a patrol inspection on the normal running molds in the workshop. When abnormal phenomena are found, they shall be dealt with in time.
13. When the operator is in the handover class, in addition to handing over the production, the process is critical to the key record, and the use of the mold must be detailed.
14. When Molding Plastic completes the production quantity of the product, when it is necessary to replace the other molds, the mold cavity should be coated with anti-rust agent, the attachment of the mold should be sent to the mold maintenance staff, and the final mold can be used to produce qualified products. The samples are sent to the maintenance staff together. In addition, you should also send a mold use list, fill in the Custom Plastic Molding on which machine, from a certain month of the month, how many quantities of products are produced, and now the mold is good. If there is a problem with the mold, it is necessary to fill in the Injection Molded Plastic on the use sheet, propose specific requirements for modification and improvement, and submit an unprocessed sample to the custodian for reference to the mold repair mold.
15. A mold library should be set up, special personnel should be set up, and mold files should be established. If possible, computer management should be carried out on Injection Molding Plastic.Plastic Injection Molds library should be selected for low moisture ventilation. The temperature should be kept below 70%. If the humidity exceeds 70%, the mold will rust easily. Plastic Mold China should be stored on the shelf, pay attention to anti-corrosion and dustproof. Mark the signs that need to be repaired or repaired and maintained.
Post time: Mar-07-2019