SWE Plastic Mold 2D Alignment Diagram Steps and Precautions
1. Transfer the 3D image of the product to the 2D image file. You need to make the section with the barb or the mechanism. Pay attention to the proportional problem. (1:1 ratio);
2. Go to the product map on the 2D image file to add shrinkage and mirroring. Note: After completing the above two steps, you must check it. You can measure the product in the same place before and after the shrinkage to check whether the shrinkage is correct.
3. Set the finished product baseline before the assembly. That is, the features of the product, such as boss or large plane, can be found in the X, Y, and Z axes. The search for features should be as close as possible to the center of the finished product. If the two upper and lower covers are matched, the reference should be the same point. The finished product baseline is an integer relative to the center of the mold;
4. Discharge the mold in accordance with the finished product line.
Step and indicates the focus:
A. Delete the dotted line on the finished product;
B. If the side view is a section, the solid line of the side view should be changed to a broken line, leaving only the solid line at the section;
C. It is necessary to express the parting surface of the finished product, focusing on the main parting surface, the oblique pin, and the parting surface of the slider. The breakage on the parting surface is also required to be broken;
D. It is also necessary to insert the mold core into the sub-section to express clearly. The front view into the sub-passage is indicated by a yellow line, and the submerged head is also required to be represented. To avoid the thin iron phenomenon between the sub-injections, generally not less than 1mm. (The mold parts need to be disassembled into the sub-parts, which are generally not well processed or deep in the ribs and some bosses).
5. Top pin, waterway, and last row of plastic molding screws. It should be noted that the three can not interfere, the distance between the three is not less than 3mm, and should be considered together when disassembling.
The following are the highlights of the thimble, waterway and screw:
A. The thimble should be placed in a place where the finished product is not easily demolded, such as the edges of the finished product, ribs, and deeper parts of the plastic. The size of the thimble should be as large as possible to increase the strength. The shape of the thimble and finished product should be not less than 0.6-1mm to avoid thin iron phenomenon;
B. The purpose of the drainage road is to take away the mold temperature as soon as possible to achieve the cooling effect. Straight waterways work best;
C. Injection plastic mold core screws are generally arranged in four rows, and the position should be as symmetrical as possible.
6. Customized Plastic Molding Injection core should pay attention to the strength problem. The edge of the product should be no less than 20mm from the edge of the mold. The distance between the edge of the mold and the edge of the mold should be determined according to the size of the mold. The large mold should be 50mm or more, and the small mold should be 30-50mm. The side of the heaven and earth is less than 350mm as a small mold.) If there are special requirements, they should be treated individually. The thickness of the template is selected as shown in Figure 1-1.
a is generally 20-30mm b=2c+20mm1- 1
Precautions when drawing a formwork:
A. KO holes are generally placed in the middle of the mold, when there are multiple, the spacing between them is generally 100mm;
B. The support column should be placed as far as possible toward the center of the mold, that is, against the KO hole, and the size should be as large as possible. Be careful not to interfere with the thimble, skew pin and other mechanisms. In comparison, the heaven and earth sides need more support columns than the left and right sides;
C. When the thimble is less than 2mm, the mold needs to add EGP. But there are also special requirements. Position on the side of the mold;
D. The hanging hole should be placed in the middle of the template without interference from other mechanisms. If there is interference, it should be shifted and dimensioned;
E. When the length of the mold side of the earth exceeds 350mm, the ejector plate screws and ST should be added, and the two M10 screws on the left and right sides should be locked between the lower fixed plate dies;
F. If the formwork of a pair of formwork is thicker than the intermediate figure of the template thickness listed in the standard formwork, then the GP needs to increase the performance. If it is not a standard mold base, the sky side or the left and right sides are elongated, then the GP needs to increase the performance. The algorithm of the three-plate mode GP is: the length of the GP below the male and female template parting surface is equal to the total length of the finished material bone plus 30-40 mm;
G. The small tie rods in the three-plate mold are placed on the left and right sides of the mold. The calculation of the small rod stroke is the total length of the bone bone plus 15-20mm;
H. The position of the resin shutter in the three-plate mold is placed on the left and right sides of the mold as much as possible;
I. The mold generally needs to add RP spring. The algorithm of the spring hole is to multiply the distance of the ejector by 2 and add 10mm. The length of the spring is the length of the spring hole plus 10mm.
7. If the product has a barb, you need to take the inclined pin, slider and other mechanisms. The side view of the finished product entry needs to be partially enlarged. The skew pin and the slider should be shown as far as possible in the side view. Please refer to Figure 1-2 for the drawing method of the oblique pin and Figure 1-3 for the drawing of the slider.
8. The layout focus and labeling focus of the group diagram:
The group diagram front view needs to represent mold core, mold core screw, thimble, water way, oblique pin, slider, flow path, entry point, nozzle, positioning ring, KO hole, support column, EGP, small tie rod, resin shutter , return pin spring, positioning block, etc. The same side view also needs to show some.
The key points of the assembly diagram are the place where the mold base is to be processed, the large size of the mold base and the size of each template, the position of the hanging mold hole, GP, RP, EGP, KO hole, support column, mold size, ejector plate screw, ST, small drawbars, resin shutters, nozzles, positioning rings and finished product baselines.
1. Pay attention to the following points during the dimensioning process:
a. The proportion of the map should be correct.
b. Before the labeling, it is necessary to make a stacking work to do the overlap work, and check whether 2D and 3D are consistent.
c. The magnification factor of the partial enlargement map should be enlarged by the ratio of 2, 4, 5, and 10. Generally, the 1:1 icon is first filled, and then the partial enlarged view is marked. The dimension line is to be blasted when the partial enlargement is marked. The enlarged area should have a size corresponding to the enlarged view for inspection.
d. Mark a part to check if the origin of the label is correct.
2. Highlighted dimensions:
a. mold core opening size
b. Molding thimble, waterway, screw position size, such as the mold is more complicated to be represented by a single picture.
c. The size of the product on the mold core, and the depth of discharge.
d. The male and female molds are inserted into the size of the broken part, and the broken size is indicated after the size.
e. The size of the machining station to be discharged. Draft angle size.
f. The size of the line cut hole on the mold core, such as oblique pin, slope into the child.
g. The dimensions to be marked on the template are: frame size, thimble, water path, screw, nozzle hole, three-plate die point flow path, corresponding position of the skew pin slider, positioning block, etc.
a. The frame should be kept at a 1:1 ratio. If you need to enlarge it, please indicate the magnification ratio.
b. The corresponding parts should be placed in a frame as much as possible. If the mother mold is to be placed together with the mother mold, the slider should be placed together with the corresponding part of the slider, and the template should not be placed in the same frame as the mold, and the parts such as the input;
c. The arrangement of the parts in the frame shall be placed in order by number;
d. The number of the frame is compiled in turn by the group diagram-template diagram-model diagram.
e. Complete a picture to indicate the designer, date of completion, etc.;
f. According to the customer’s product 2D drawing to build 3D, the completed 3D should be converted into 2D, re-marked according to the 2D drawing provided by the customer, check whether it is consistent, and the size of the tolerance range is represented by different colors. And the annotation map is to be archived.
Pay attention to the following points when reviewing the map:
1. Check if the group plan has institutional interference.
2. Check if the mold, template and other parts are small in size;
3. Check the mating dimensions of the mating parts.
Post time: Feb-25-2019