The Basic Ingredients of ABS Plastic Molded China SWE Plastic Injection Moulding Parts
In order to improve the performance of Plastic Parts Molded, various auxiliary materials such as fillers, plasticizers, lubricants, stabilizers, colorants and the like are added to the polymer to become a good plastic.
1. Synthetic resin is the main component of plastics, and its content in plastics is generally 0.4-1. Because of the high content and the nature of the resin often determines the nature of the plastic, the resin is often considered synonymous with plastic. For example, a mixture of polyvinyl chloride resin and polyvinyl chloride plastic, phenolic resin and phenolic plastic. In fact, resin and plastic are two different concepts. Resin is a raw, unprocessed polymer that is used not only in Make Plastic Mold, but also as a raw material for coatings, adhesives, and synthetic fibers. In addition to plastics containing a small portion of plastics, most plastics require the addition of other substances in addition to the main component resins;
2. Filler filler, also known as filler, it can improve the strength and heat resistance of plastics, and reduce costs. For example, the addition of wood powder to phenolic resin can greatly reduce the cost, making phenolic plastic one of the cheap plastics, while also significantly improving the mechanical strength. Fillers can be divided into organic fillers and inorganic fillers, such as wood powder, rags, paper and various fabric fibers, such as glass fiber, diatomaceous earth, asbestos, carbon black, etc.;
3. Plasticizer Plasticizer can increase the plasticity and softness of plastics, reduce brittleness, and make plastics easy to process. Plasticizers are generally high-boiling organic compounds that are miscible with the resin, non-toxic, odorless, and stable to light and heat. Commonly used are phthalates. For example, when producing polyvinyl chloride plastic, soft polyvinyl chloride plastic can be added if more plasticizer is added. If no plasticizer is added or added (amount <1), a hard polyvinyl chloride plastic is obtained;
4. Stabilizer In order to prevent the synthetic resin from being decomposed and destroyed by the action of light and heat during processing and use, and prolonging the service life, a stabilizer should be added to the plastic. Commonly used are stearates, epoxy resins, etc.;
5.Coloring agent coloring agent can make plastics have a variety of bright, beautiful colors. Commonly used organic dyes and inorganic pigments as colorants;
6. The function of the lubricant lubricant is to prevent the plastic from sticking to the metal mold during molding, and at the same time, the surface of the plastic can be smooth and beautiful. Commonly used lubricants are stearic acid and its calcium and magnesium salts. In addition to the above-mentioned auxiliary agents, a flame retardant, a foaming agent, an antistatic agent and the like may be added to the plastic.
Post time: Apr-09-2019